TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Any use of the IAAF World Relays YOKOHAMA 2019 tickets (“Tickets”) and admission to the stadium shall be subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and such other rules (“Rules”) as may be established by the IAAF and the local organising committee for the Event, and the stadium owner (collectively, the “Authorities”). Anyone who purchases or uses Tickets shall be deemed to have agreed to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and the Rules.
2. The Ticket constitutes a revocable licence. In addition to other available remedies, the Authorities shall have the right to cancel and/or require the return of tickets and/or refuse admission or expel a person from the stadium, if he or she is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Rules, without any refund.
3. A Ticket Holder assumes all risks and dangers associated with his/her attendance at the Event including any bodily harm and property damage or loss incidental to attendance at the Event whether occurring prior to or during the Event unless the harm, damage or loss is caused by the willful misconduct or gross negligence of one of the Authorities, in which case, the liability shall be several and limited to the Authority that acted with willful misconduct or gross negligence.
4. Any person attending the Event shall not record or transmit, or in any other manner disseminate, particularly via the Internet any sound, image, description, or results of the Event, in whole or in part, or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities unless for personal reasons.
5. Any person attending the Event shall be deemed to have given his or her irrevocable consent to the use by the IAAF or its designees, free of charge, of his or her voice, image and likeness in live or recorded video display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs, or any other media now or hereafter existing, taken or recorded in connection with the Event.
6. Any person ordering or using Tickets shall be deemed to have given his or her consent to the Authorities for the use of any personal or other information appearing on the order form or disclosed in a phone order for or in connection with the operation and management of the Event.
7. Only the purchaser of Tickets and those designated in the order form as accompanying him or her shall have the right to use such Tickets. Neither the purchaser nor those accompanying him or her must sell, offer to sell or otherwise transfer such Tickets without the prior written approval of the IAAF.
8. The IAAF may request that a Ticket Holder provide a full explanation of the details of the ticket holder’s acquisition of any Ticket to determine whether the Ticket Holder has complied with these Terms and Conditions and the IAAF may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the Ticket(s) if the IAAF is not satisfied with the Ticket Holder’s response.
9. All sales are final. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, destroyed or stolen.
10. Tickets must not be used for advertising, sales, commercial or any other promotional purposes, whether or not for commercial gain (including in connection with any competition, advertisement, promotion, auction or sweepstake or as part of any hospitality or travel package) without the prior written approval of the IAAF.
11. Tickets must not, without the IAAF’s prior written consent, be transferred, used or otherwise disposed of in a manner that would cause a reasonable person to believe that any person other than the Event’s official sponsors, if any, has a sponsorship arrangement with or relating to IAAF World Relays or any part of IAAF World Relays.
12. Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of these Terms and Conditions may be cancelled and any person seeking to use the Ticket or having entered the stadium using the Ticket may be refused admission to or evicted from the stadia without refund or compensation, even if the Ticket Holder did not have prior notice of these Terms and Conditions or the breach of these Terms and Conditions. Further, the IAAF may pursue any other remedies available in relation to the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13. It is prohibited to take into any stadia where an Event takes place any of the following items (hereinafter referred to as “Prohibited Items”);
- bottles, cans, coolers, alcoholic beverages, containers, picnic baskets, food, strollers, certain banners, poles, weapons, balls, frisbees, fireworks, flares and smoke bombs,
- any promotional or commercial item of whatever nature including but not limited to banners, badges, signs, symbols and leaflets.
- any equipment or device capable of being used for the recording, transmission or dissemination by any other manner of sound, images, description or results of the Event, particularly via the Internet.
14. For the purposes of security and the orderly and smooth implementation of the Event, if requested by the Authorities all persons shall be required to cooperate in respect of providing evidence of identity, conducting inspections of personal belongings, confiscation of Prohibited Items, and/or body checks.
15. Should any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions be declared invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect as if such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) had not been contained.
16. The Ticket holder agrees that in connection with any dispute regarding the use of a Ticket or attendance at the Event, will exclusively submit the dispute to Tokyo District Court where the Japanese Law will be applicable.